Re: my dream, your nightmare

I haven't actually seen an invasion, indeed it's sort of interesting that those thugs you get trying to stop you in package delivery missions are actually the only sort of random ground combat encounter in the game and everything else happens on outpost theta 15.

For a start, I would've assumed the Vacus, droidics and other aliens would all have different fronteers, not the entire ground battle be confined to just the one planet, indeed I'd love to see  different mission types and maybe even encounters on some of the wilder main planets, as well as combat being more intigrated into the game as I said.