Re: 6 Swords - Fantasy Adventure game for Amazon Echo

thanks for the info, also had an encounter I thought would be easy but turned out not to be.

Was walking off the paths and came across 20 giant wasps. All my guys were level 6 at the time but they all ganged up on one of my characters and on top of that those little nasties are surpisingly hard to hit and surprisingly durable. They actually did knock her out. I don't know how monsters choose to tattack people, I think she's got slightly worse equipment than the others so that might be involved in why she seems to be a frequent target.

Also, in the past few weeks, haven't seen any castle deeds or door permits dropping from monsters. Is that over? I have a ton of those things but  I don't think I ever got an entryway thing. So since they weigh nothing, was wondering if I should still be holding onto them or whether they have been removed from the game and I should just sell them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Moomba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector