Re: 6 Swords - Fantasy Adventure game for Amazon Echo

hello.

I thought I would never be complaining about something I thought was too kind to the players but I'm going to do it here.

I've been fighting a bunch of dragons now and I managed to fight off 4 huge mature adult green dragons with my party of well-equipped level 7 heroes. I got about 1000 or so xp from the fight, which is more than fair as they went down pretty easy and other dragon fights that were similar also ended with similar XP rewards as well as gold rewards.

However, I got over 37,000 gold from the fight. I like having gold but I already have way more than I know what to do with when previous fights would on rare occasions net me a few thousand at most. I know that in D&D dragons hoard enormous treasures and should have a lot, but with the game as it currently is, the amount of gold I'm getting for some pretty easy fights is probably very unbalancing. I found some weapons that cost 15,000 in a couple stores, but I've got near half a million gold so even then I'm getting way too much money, especially because at my level and where I'm traveling, dragons are rare, but not that rare and almost all of the dragon fights I'm having are dropping these insane results..

Even if the tables you are using Joquinta are saying dragons should have that much money drop from fights, I recommend for balance of the game you either introduce some majorly expensive things to buy or significantly drop how much those dragons are dropping. After that fight that netted me nearly 40,000 the most damage anyone took in my party was 5 hp, so I think the reward is way too high for the risk.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector