Re: who would do a go fund me for blindness related products?

LOL. I guess I asked an opened ended question. A game, will most likely, fit into the topic. When I asked the question, I was thinking along the lines of braille displays, JAWS, Zoom text, CCTVs, and the like. The more I think about it, a mobile game for the blind would fit. It is just that I did not thing about games being included. Thanks for bringing that up Joe80. I understand where you are comeing from ironcross32. Yes, there is people worse then where I am sitting in life. Others are in worse need for sure while others are better off too. It's one of those facts of life that some can change at some point.