Re: who would do a go fund me for blindness related products?

LOL. I guess I asked an opened ended question. A game, will most likely, fit into the topic. When I asked the question, I was thinking along the lines of braille displays, JAWS, Zoom text, CCTVs, and the like. The more I think about it, a mobile game for the blind would fit. It is just that I did not thing about games being included. Thanks for bringing that up Joe80. I understand where you are comeing from in post 2 ironcross32. Yes, there is people worse then where I am sitting in life. Others are in worse need for sure while others are better off too. It's one of those facts of life that some can change at some point.
Edit
Yes, ironcross32 that was what I was thinking when I started the topic. I just saw your comment in post 4. The prices of said products are so pricy that most can not aford to get them. The Cheepest display out there is the orbit 20. So I thought about bringing this topic up to see if people thought about doing a go fund me to get a needed thing like this. It could also be said that we do not have alot of games to play and it could be said that a go fund me thing could help fix that problem. Yes A CCTV is kind of old thing and it was the first thing to mind that fit that area of low vision even though things have moved along some.