Re: who would do a go fund me for blindness related products?

I wouldn't do it for similar reasons stated by Orko:
1. I don't have enough interest in braille to continue learning it; I consider it wildly outdated and quite impractical for the things I do. That's just me, though. Then again, I consider it impractical for most things these days, considering that technology is advancing so fast Braille doesn't ever catch a break. smile
2. I consider Go Fund Me projects very unstable and more like a roller coaster than something stable like a currency after 600-800 years of development and evolution.
3. I'd rather spend my money on something I can use immediately (or as close to "immediately" as I can get) rather than something that might take years, if not longer, to develop, or might not happen at all. smile