Re: Monthly chat March 2018

Man, I hate getting old! Things start falling apart. I don't know how old you are, and I don't really need to either, but I'm 60, so I'm getting up there,
if I haven't already arrived.

Last January, after going ten years without catching a single one, I caught a cold, then, figuring I was done with that non sense for the year, in March
I caught bronchitis, which I'm still dealing with after two weeks. When it rains it pours, and bad luck comes in threes, so I was wondering what my third
treat would be. I found out, today I was told that I might have cancer. Lovely, just what I needed!

And to lighten the mood, here's a poem about retirement I heard a few years ago. Enjoy!

My nookie days are over,
my pilot light is out.
What used to be my sex appeal,
is now my water spout!