Re: Monthly chat March 2018

Youch  Orko sorry to hear about your mum.
That actually comes rather close to home since my lady's mother died in November of 16, and  father is not a very well man and probably won't be around for long either, indeed it's a rather difficult situation since he's catagorically refused to go anywhere else and is living full time with my sister in law and her husband (who even had to remodify the house to get him in).

Being in the Uk the best we can do at the moment is facetime audio calls fairly often.

Well the tale of the scam artists thickens, since it transpires they actually phone my mum as well, at ten to six the same morning they phoned me. When my mum expressed displeasure at getting an early wake up call they said "it is morning!" and accused her of being rude, to which my mum responded with "your rude!" and put the phone down.
Sadly she didn't get their number but at least this means it's not specifically my number that is compromised, indeed this is good evidence for the fact that it is! bt who are responsable since my parents were registered with them before changing companies, and I did specifically register with BT as Doctor since I was getting so much crap from them otherwise.