Re: I finally found a good dropbox alternative that's just as accessible!

@Defender

Your information is seriously out of date.

I have not encountered any of the problems you mentioned. I've uploaded files much bigger than 300 Mb with no problem, I have files that have been there for over a year that haven't been downloaded in almost as long and they are still there and still downloadable, the desktop app is fully accessible where it matters, the only place I found a problem is with the buttons that allow you to change the user interface colors and blind people don't need those, the only advertising I find on their web site is for their own services, their web site is fully accessible, file downloads can be password protected if desired and you can set download limits on a per file basis too if you want, you can give each file a text description so that downloaders will know what they are downloading, you can share folders as well as individual files and access to those folders can be password protected as well.

In short there isn't anything this Sync service offers that Sendspace doesn't have in some form or another.

I see nothing here that convinces me to change services.

Meh, ho hum, yawn!