I finally found a good dropbox alternative that's just as accessible!

Hi all...
So I was trying to find another service that also has an accessible desktop app, and easy shared links, like DB, but with more storage and fewer traffic restrictions.
Thanks to forum user NicklasMCHD, I found it in a service literally just called (sync) LOL.
I'm going to lay out the pros and cons that I've noticed after using it for a couple days real quick, then give you my referral link at the bottom of the post, so you can sign up if you want, which will get us both an extra gig of space for free.

Pros:
The desktop app and the web interface are both  accessible.
You start with 5GB of space, as compared to dropbox's 2GB, and you can get another gig by completing some basic actions, such as verifying your email and installing the desktop app (much better than having to follow the service on facebook or twitter which some people don't even have) which is what many other services ask...
Their are no traffic limits, annoying ads, or extra steps for downloaders to deal with when using shared links.
You can share both files and folders with people not using sync.
It's really easy to recover things you've deleted by accident.
Their is no size limit for uploading files.
You can earn an unlimited amount of extra space via referrals, and the rewards happen instantly; plus, the other person gets something too, which isn't always the case with other services.
Security is very high, with no need to provide your name in sign up, optional two factor authentication, device authentication, the ability to password protect shared links, a 0 knowledge framework, back and forth encryption for syncing, servers located in a country with good privacy laws, and allot of recommendations from third party security experts.
The lowest tier personal paid plan is priced extremely well compared to other services that offer fewer features, at 50 bucks per year, or 4 bucks a month for 500GB, which is as much as a cheap external hard drive but allot safer...
If you want to, you can set up bandwidth limits and monthly data usage quotas if you have a data plan that you don't want to go over, like on your phone.

Cons:
Uploading Takes about a third longer on average than dropbox, and while it generally starts out a bit faster than db, it stays at essentially the same rate until the file is complete, while DB usually speeds up over time.
Do to the high security, when you edit a file, it has to reupload the entire file again rather than just updating it (though I can't really see this negatively effecting you unless your editing really big individual files, such as videos or long multi track audio projects)
You are limited to a sync speed of 5 megabytes per second (not megabits) upload and download in the free version (not sure if this effects public links though) and again I feel like many people won't notice, since most people in the west have connections that cap out at around that anyway.
You can't use sync like a secure backup service, E.G. uploading straight to the cloud and keeping the files their rather than  on your computer as well, unless you have a paid account.

A couple little extra things.
When using NVDA, you need to select any tab with the object navigator (NVDA shift arrows and NVDA enter on laptop) when using the sync control panel via the system tray icon before you can start using control tab and control shift tab like normal.
In firefox, you sometimes need to tab out of a dialog in the account settings rather than hitting the close button.
Sometimes the system tray icon likes to disappear for me (I'm on win 7) so I need to restart the sync UI via the start menu.
The program isn't stored in program files like usual, it's in users\YourUsername\appdata\local\programs\sync
I haven't tested with Jaws or browsers other than firefox, and I don't have a phone to test the IPhone and Android apps with, but they do exist.

Anyway, here's my link... :-)
https://www.sync.com/?_sync_refer=9554db890