Re: Is the HomePod really worth it?

Hi.
Yeah, my next big investment audio wise will also be a new sonos setup, I was talking to Ghorthalon in the office yesturday and well, we came to the topic of sonos speaker, my plan is to put two sonos play 5s together as a sterio pair and put a supwoover under the desk to get the base down there, sure, it's expensive, but from what I have heard, it's worth the price, and with 24 month financing, it should be a doable task.
@Pitermach, one question remains for me though, does the play 5 have a headphone jack? I currently have a play 3 and it doesn't, what I want to do is get rid of my big amazon echo and after setting up the sonos system, just plug the echo dot into the sonos system and use alexa over the big speaker, would that be possible?
Greetings Moritz