Choice of country for life

Hello!
I had 2 topics "Questions about England" and "Questions about America."
I decided to create one topic.
Briefly about the essence:
I choose the country for life. I can work remotely, for this reason, no matter where I live. I'm looking for a country not for work but for living. Why? I do not like much in my country and I feel that I'm a stranger here.
I have looked at many countries, now I choose between England and America.
I created this topic not because I want you to make my decision for me, I just want to hear your opinion, advice and comments.
There is no ideal place for everyone, there is an ideal place for a certain person. There is an ideal place for me, for you, but not for everyone at once!
I am familiar with the person who chose the country in this way. He made a list of wishes and expectations from the country, took any country he wanted to move to, and considered every item from the list in this country. Is there or not, made a final conclusion about the country.
I decided to make such a list. I have not yet made the final version, but that's what I have. I want to listen to your comments and advice.
What do I expect from the country to which I will move.
Each item has an "importance level" parameter. It will have one of two options for each list item. Important and desirable.
For this post I wrote a comment to each item on the list.
Here is the list:
Large population - desirable
I don't mean a large population in the country, I mean the absence of cities with a small population.
Good ecology - Important
Very important is the purity of the air, this can be attributed to the level of vegetation. Parks, forests, etc.
Products - Important
I mean, that in the country there was a good assortment of products.
High-quality police work - Important
I mean that the police, except for threats to life and health, also work well with small offenses. Also worked qualitatively.
Few corruption - Important
Corruption can not be completely absent, but I think there is a level of corruption.
Little discrimination against people with disabilities - Important
In my country, I can not be a voice akter, just because I'm blind. I do not want to have this in my country.
Friendly population - Important
Is it good to live if the majority treats you badly? I do not mean specifically to me, but to everyone.
Conditions for the blind and visually impaired - Important
I mean sound traffic lights, availability of services, etc. You know better than I know what I'm talking about.
Good public transport development - desirable
Quality food - Important
I heard that in America many products add sugar. I would like to have fast food, but I would like to have quality fruits, vegetables, meat.
Quality medicine - Important
In America, medicine is expensive, and I heard that it is not of high quality. In Britain, I can get quality medical care, but I have to wait.
Good business conditions - desirable
Additional items:
About children
Parenting