Re: Choice of country for life

Oh, come on man, now, this is getting a bit ridiculous. It's not just this topic, but every topic where you waffle back and forth over the simplest things and especially all the language questions in the dev room, its just getting annoying. I'm not even gonna try to explain the many ways in which this topic is just wrong. I mean, dude, I just... countries are large, the US, for instance, is very large, has states, those states have their own laws, have their own problems, have their own imperfections. Canada, it has provinces, the US's states, and Canada's provinces while independent in some way, are both bound to federal laws. So, these qualifications you have might not be the same from place to place, even in the same country. This isn't Europe, where you can drive from England to France, to Germany, to Italy, etc. Sure, you can drive across the united states, but it would take you at least a day and a half. Even though England is an island, they have that tunnel that connects them to France, and you drive onto this train which takes you across. I've seen them do it on Top Gear. That's how they get across the channel.

Anyway, I personally think you're a bit of a leech, you barely contribute, and then you just always ask questions, silly questions at that all the time. It's you you you you you all about you. Oh, I know you've responded to people before, but mostly, you don't contribute, you don't add to the discussion, you don't do anything but leech off of us and act annoying.