Re: does anybody who still in school feel that he loves his teacher?

Greetings Kamochek.

As for shrinking then entering Reviva's stomach... well, you probably wouldn't enjoy the experience because you'll slowly be digested and unless she realizes where you are, you'll have no hope of rescue from certain death! However, if you want to record sounds then the best way is to put a microphone on her stomach and record it via a computer or other recording device which has an internal microphone. Forget about sound scans or microphones which can go into the stomach as they'll record sound and output them to graphs. You won't be able to hear anything. As for shrinking then entering her bag, the only safe way to do that is to let her know before hand what you're about to do or else she won't know who you are and either call the authorities or fight and subdue you. As for creating a robot, it might be possible but if you want her voice to be used in sapi then the process is rather expensive but doable. I don' ;t know how much it costs to create a sapi or voiceover voice but someone can do it for you. Ask around in the technology forums on other sites.

Well, I have no more advice to give you. There are some lessons that can only be learned via experience. I hope this has been of help to you.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.