Bandlab Cakewalk is being offered for free

For anyone who's interested an might not already know, Bandlab seem to be offering Sonar Platinum for free to Bandlab users. I don't know if this means you can just create an account and grab a free copy, as they offered me to switch my Cakewalk account a month or so ago, but thought I'd let people know. Nor do I know if there's a catch because I haven't done it.
https://cakewalk.bandlab.com/