Re: Bandlab Cakewalk is being offered for free

if it was with the sonar 8.5 I would be very happy, it would be a thousand jumps of joy. lol.
I still work with this version and it gives me a lot of comfort and practicality. for me it's the best especially for pre-production.
in the reaper, at least my view is that accessibility in software is something still in progress. I would have to adapt somehow all the hsc's that I use in sonar for the reaper and that would give me some work.
in earlier versions of jaws, some osara shortcut keys give some conflict. I would really like to work with nvda, but since I use kontakt a lot for almost everything, it would not be feasible to replace the hotspotclicker with the golden cursor, which works much simpler and more limited.
in short, if these new versions had a certain accessibility, it would be interesting for those who have the concern of using legalized software. the impression that remains is that the cakewalk is still broken from the legs. offer a software that renowned that has a great story in the audio scene now completely free seems strange to me.