Re: Bandlab Cakewalk is being offered for free

Yeah for blind users, unless you have the means to do some serious scripting, it's pretty useless.
I too am stuck on 8.5 with CakeTalking scripts. It still does everything I need for the time being, so the motivation to change isn't strong enough at this point to fully get used to using Reaper. Something important will have to stop working, or something I really want won't be compatible with such an old DAW.