Re: Girls at school harder 2 get than ones Outside of School?

I have a neutral relationship with Girls. We will talk, and we will .. um ... well big_smile
"Hang out"
I don't care about most of them, as far as "love" is concerned.
And for those I do care about, I am too shy and I have a negative perspective of my chances to get a girl.
That's rather interesting, considering that's it's only recently I've started to feel again. As I said Before, things last year kicked something up in me again. When I first entered my teens, I was a weird and creepy, and mean guy. I didn't really care if I fit in or not, so I did what best suited me, and well ... there are a lot of things to say.
Of course when you're like that, Girls tend to stay away, however, I wanted them so badly.
So my arrogant self, this'll be easy, I thought. All horney girls out there just waiting to through themselves on top of me. So, I tried to hit up a few Girls from what I've seen in Movies. It Went ... not so well ... big_smile
Then, I died, but was reborn again with new hope, and new surroundings, and no one there to judge me from the passed --- well one of them but we get along nice, and people change.
But I just know that, well, why me? "blindness" is such a bad tag on you, and I agree, if someone would get "turned on" by that it'd be a bit creepy.
Well I am waiting for a special feeling, where I feel "this is it", but ... I'm trying to get some currage to ask this girl if she wants to work more on the school Project we're doing together, outside of school. But ... ahh well. Having one there would make my Life feel meaningful again, til I just can't take no more and I commit suicide and higher a hitman to kill her ... isn't that how every relationship ends? big_smile