Re: Girls at school harder 2 get than ones Outside of School?

Which is why I've been trying to not look for the past year ad more. It also doesn't really help that ilive ina small town where there really aren't all that many options for meeting people. There's also no public transit system here so that doesn't help either. But I never really dated in Junior and High School. My first girlfriend was someone I met at a school for the blind when I was nineteen. We dated three times, for about a year and a half non consecutively. We didn't work out because our personalities were woefully incompatible. Tward in particular knows who I'm speaking of because they're friends on Facebook. But she's religious and I'm not, whic was a major sore point for her. She's also extremely sheltered and has no desire to step out of her comfort zone, and I don't just mean that in regards to matters in the bedroom. Her philosophy is the more restrictions she places on her life and those who are a part of it the more free she is. I wasn't even interested in a girlfriend at the time she asked me out and I'm not sure why I said yes. Well to be fair she didn't seem quite so stuffy when we first met. It was only as I got to really know her that I learned the truth. But even fifteen years after the fact she's still trying to win me back and/or convert me to her conservative Christian faith. Needless to say I cut her out of my life in a hurry.