Re: Monthly chat December 2018

The month of December, where season of marages is just starting here in India, exams start, (they are just preparation, but still,) and winter.

For those who don't know, I really don't like the cold season in general. coldness due to rain is just fine, but cold season in general, like in winter, simply does not sit well with me.

I know I have been missing for a while, but my programming lessons have just crancked up to next level, the colege failed to provide me any reasonable amount of reading material, so I have to by the books scan them, convert them and then read them...

Not a thing which I enjoy.

On top of all that, the native language Hindi (which I have to study, not that I mind or anything,) needs fonts for showing Hindi text.

I know I will need different voices for reading the language, so I did set them up in advance. so, I got a trial scanned PDF in Hindi, converted it, and got a garbled mess.

Apparently, the fonts which comes with word by default (Arial unicode) are not up to the task. I will have to download and install different fonts if I want to read Hindi in word.

But the problem is, I am not sure whether if I scanned and converted a PDF to word file, those fonts would work or not.

Also annoyingly enough, I don't have anyone who have knoledge of such things.

I guess downloading them and installing them, and then testing them is my only option.

Yes, I also know that I can always make notes in braile, but most of the notes and text of the subjects are in my computer. and organizing notes written in braile is simply not something I would like to do for a single subject.
Other than that, I find myself slowly drift away from the online games, because the shear amount of time they require to play. I also was getting annoied that I have to play them so much just to progress little bit. thus, time to put my foot down, and say, "Enough!"

But, my interest is still on offline games, well not offline, considering you can play with people through there connection, but I never do that. I really am a lone kind of gamer.

Hope you guys are having more fun then me this month.