Re: Monthly chat December 2018

@Aaron that sounds awesome, good luck with all the random performances.
I've never done panto type stuff though my singing teacher suggests I should and I admit I always have had a bit of a desire to play the panto villain and get all the audience to boo me big_smile.

Well We went to watch fantastic beasts yesterday which was good fun if a little unsatisfying, I wrote my thoughts about it In post 14 of this topic.
My friend is heading back to London tomorrow though its been good, and that not just because he absolutely loves trying out his cooking on us. This time around it was goulash with a recipe he picked up in Hungary, he also bought a surprising amount of libations with him, including a bottle of Grand Marnier which we wound up drinking at the cinema.

Actually it was nice to go and see a film for once. There is a cinema in this town but I've not been for a while since there's not been a lot I wanted to see, but my lady would definitely like to see Mary poppins returns I think, and I didn't realize they were making a film of battle angel elita, something I wouldn't mind seeing myself since I did enjoy the anime.