Re: Monthly chat December 2018

Wow angel that's quite something to do, though I hope none of those kids are like the one in Great toy robbery big_smile.

well things have been a bit weird over here since my lady and I both got aweful colds so basically spent the last two days in bed reading Stephen King.
Other than that I've been doing a lot of work for the db since I want to carry on the tradition of having a big Christmas eve update, which has meant trying out a lot of games and writing about them.

I also finished buffy Season 7 the other day which was good as a final ending. I liked where Spike's story ended up, though its going to be interesting to start the last series of Angel.
My brother's fiance has stargate on dvd, so we're thinking of doing a bit of a swap, her lending me stargate in return for me lending her Buffy and angel, which should be good.

Other than that I've been ordering a lot of things from Amazon for my mum, since one miner disadvantage of being the person with the Amazon prime account is that you always end up being the one other people ask to order stuff big_smile.

then again since my mum has an xp machine still that probably wouldn't work, indeed getting her to try out windows 10 and chrome so that she can have a nice shiny new pc is sort of a project for next year.