Re: Monthly chat December 2018

Yeah I know smile everyone calls me and asks if I can order something for them.
Now me and my father share the same amazon account, just for passing the stress to him.
smile Now I am at the country and my friends won't come this year for Christmas and for the new year celebration, so, I will be alone and that sucks.
sad Guess I will have more time to read books and because I do not have any on this old piece of crap, I have to ask one of my best friends to give me some. smile
I almost finished Ready player one on Audible and I like it alot, much better than the text version.