Re: preserving the BMMV TV shows

You all sound like a bunch of entitled children.  The movie vault was a free service but not free to run.  I myself enjoy free things as well, but you can't be upset when the free thing goes away.  In reality, nothing is ever free, someone somewhere has to pay for part of said free service.  Blind mice did accept donations for the movie vault, but they just as well could have charged a subscription fee just like Netflix and Hulu; so people should be grateful for what they have given  us all.  Netflix has a lot of described content, and are always adding more.  iTunes as well has a bunch of described stuff, I do agree that iTunes does need to have described shows.  At least they gave us a warning.  They did let us know when they were taking down the shows; instead of just clicking delete.  Is someone compiling a central folder for all of this stuff or are you all just passing it around?  Their were a couple of you who wanted Jessica Joans, Dare Devil, The Punisher, Iron Fist, The Defenders, Luke Cage, that you can find on Netflix Described.  Not just 1 or 2 seasons, but all of the seasons that Netflix has to offer for those shows.  Their is even a catigory on Netflix for all their content that is audio described.  If we all want to keep everything on the movie vault why don't we ask them to charge a small monthly subscription fee?  Like I said before it takes money to run a free service.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lightningdragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lightningdragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lightningdragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lightningdragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gorila via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gorila via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Josh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector