Re: preserving the BMMV TV shows

Hi,
Sid, Thank you mate
Gorila, I will refer you to my other posts on this topic on my thoughts on what you said, that's all I have time for now, unfortunately.

A to C,Z to T are done. if Sid is doing R I will skip it.

do send me the results though if you are doing other letters so that I can save them to my account and download.

And yes, doing this for movies is a good idea too that is for the stuff that you like, I need to get a server and start loading content on there or get an hdd and load them there first. lets see how things work out.
If people would be interested in donating towards the costs of the server though, let me know, only a few people should do it like I said. and if you'd rather be the person who pays and deals with the financial matters speak up and if you have been around in the community long enough, I'll consider it.
Grryf.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lightningdragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lightningdragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gorila via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gorila via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Josh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector