Re: preserving the BMMV TV shows

Hi,
@gryff
well, I agree about the choice of shows being subjective but the time isn't a luxury in this case. big_smile as you said some of the links from jeff's site were same as bmmv, they could as well be removed. apart from that, I simply don't have the time to check the entire listing as it will take hours to say the least. how much have you covered? i'll try and check the remaining letters and post the requests on here. also, I can help comparing letter r and s and a couple others from jeff's site if you haven't covered them already big_smile

as far as movies are concerned, there is a large chunk around 380 gigs lying in my external by now. thanks to the habbit of collecting updated movies from jeff's site periodically tongue

p.s. exams and dissertation are being a pest right now. anyways, let me know how much you've covered and i'll come up with the comparison by tomorrow. exams on 14th and 15th unfortunately. hope you guys are able to salvage as much as possible.

@post 22, impressive. that's a huge collection indeed.

regards

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lightningdragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lightningdragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lightningdragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lightningdragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gorila via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gorila via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Josh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector