Re: Starmourn: an upcoming sci-fi MUD from Iron Realms

I'm enjoying myself,  too, although finding that some commands, such as turning off all channels at once don't work, according to what the help file says the command is anyway.

So far though, I really like it, but still working on the way I want my prompt to be displayed, since the default feels too long for me to listen to whenever something happens. Kind of makes me wish for a combat prompt and the ability to turn the normal one off entirely, since I would probably be more interested in that and just check health manually otherwise. I'll just have to mess with it more and figure out what I find less annoying to see whenever I move.

Also, I feel like aliases will be heavily used here. At least, if the tutorial is anything to go by and the commands I've seen so far.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chojiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chojiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : taljazz24 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rashad via Audiogames-reflector