Re: Is it worth the money to buy a Victor Reader Stream?

Fair enough Tjt. Having to dropbox files onto my Iphone still sounds a bit clunky to me, though of course I've never tried it so can't judge for certain at this stage.

At this point in time I will admit I'm well used to the convenience of having a Victor stream, its even got a handy voice recorder which I use for various things when I want to make quick notes or record poetry since its far easier than grappling with an Iphone screen.

It is certainly true that the Victor isn't the only way of playing books on the go out there, its just a particularly convenient one if you have the cash.