Re: Monthly chat December 2018

Lol phil that is rather nuts, though happy nativity of Jesus to everyone as well who is celibrating, and happy Hanuka, winter solstice etc to people celibrating other things this year too.

its been a bit of a weird christmas, though playing trivia games on the Amazon Echo with my parents was fun. aCtually this is christmas number one, since my brother and his fiance are in Sussex  with her family, so we're going to do an extra crimbo around next week when they'll open their presents.

We've not opened ours yet, though we did have goose with all the trimmings including bread sauce,  stuffing,  roast potatoes, brussle sprouts etc which was lovely, we even listend to the run down of the nations favourite Christmas carrols big_smile.

Hope everyone else is having fun today whatever your up to.