Re: Monthly chat December 2018

The kit was pretty easy to build. The case looked nice, and it matched my desk where I kept my Wii and where my TV was sitting. The case was not that complicated to put together, as the plastic pieces snap together nicely, where as my new case that I'm using has a screwdriver, some thermal paste for the included heatsink, and 3 sets of screws (2 long ones if using the included heatsink, 2 shorter ones if you aren't using the heatsink, and 4 small screws that are used for the bottom of the case).
As for NOOBS being accessible, I haven't tried it, as I never messed with it at all as I just flashed RetroPie which overwrote my NOOBS installation. But from what little I tried, it doesn't seem to be accessible out of the box, nor do I know how to even make it accessible.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector