Retweet contest - Give away GoldGun season 1

Do you want to play GoldGun for free?

If you are an active user in Tweeter, and you play our Retweet contest, you could win the seven episodes of GoldGun season 1 for free.

Throughout January 2019 we will be tweeting teasers from GoldGun episode one. There will be 10 tweets in total, each starting like “X/10 GoldGun” being X a number between 1 and 10. All you have to do is retweet all of them, the faster you retweet each teaser the better your chances of winning.

Read the full giveaway rules at www.mytruesound.com/giveawayrules

Best regards, thanks for helping us to spread the word, and good luck!

david