Re: Retweet contest - Give away GoldGun season 1

Hi. I would just like to point out a few things. First of all, I don’t really use Twitter. I would like to enter the giveaway, but I really don’t feel like installing Twitter on my phone. Second, why must we have greater than 10 followers? As I said earlier, I don’t really use Twitter. Is there no other way we can enter? Thanks. Also, I will talk about this game on my YouTube channel as soon as I upload  my next video.