Re: Retweet contest - Give away GoldGun season 1

First of all, I would just like to point out that the developers have chosen to give you a way to get the game for free. The rules of the giveaway are very clear and, in my opinion, very fair. And yet, of course, the first reply is someone complaining how the giveaway does not suit them. Honestly, though, I shouldn't expect any better from this community at this point.
It's the developer's giveaway. Their game, their rules, like it or not. Can we, just for once, stop complaining about everything and maybe, just maybe, thank our developers, for developing games for us to enjoy, and for their generosity in this case.