Re: Star traders rpg for IOS accessibility update

first: @tresebrothers Welcome to the forum! I'm @matheus_souza on twitter, really glad to see this complex game accessible.
@stewie replying to your questions: the problem isn't with the sliders, nor the game itself. Sometimes voiceover won't work with these sliders by
simply flicking upward / downward, if you have other games that use sliders like "king of dragon pass" you will see that the same thing happens.
For the sliders to work you just have to double tap and hold and when you hear the triple tone move left / right lightly, voiceover will speak the
percentage. For most sliders though you should be able to flick up / down and work just fine, it's the case of the ones when you start a new game,
there's no problem with them as @grryf pointed out. When you're buying or selling stuff you just have to figure out how things work, I have noticed
that if for instance I wanted to sell my crystals I just went to the exchange place in a planet and selected "crystals"
Then the slider was at, say, 75. I just double tap and hold, move to the left until it gets to 0 and Select "complete transaction" and it seemed to
sell them.
Guys, lastly I recommend leaving a 5 star review on the app store and getting the elite version for more content, that's what I did. This way we
continue to encourage the awesome team to develope more great games in the future and update this one. Happy playing!