Re: Do the sighted have a good representation and perception of us?

...I want some of whatever you're consuming while posting, because that post made me laugh my ass off, especialy the Johnny Bravo part, CAE.

It may be a regional thing, or it depends how pushy certain Jehovah's Witnesses are, though my interpretation of that was....ahem....deleted like rabbits and hoard all the good tasting stuf, and run around naked geting it on whenever you please while eating chocolate. They.....didn't like my interpretation much. I see nothing wrong with my version of a paradise. I mean, free food, getting it on, and hot naked people....what's not to like on my interpretation? Amusingly,  I'm still trying to work out how I ran into one a while ago in a store and somehow caused them to, in their own words, turn away from Jehovah and live a life of sinful lust and vice. Whoa. I didn't know I was that persuasive?