Re: tell me your ideas and segestions about my new Game Engine

@visualstudio
If you've abstracted the TTS properly, then it is possible to make that cross-platform; Mac and Linux both also offer such APIs.  IOS also has a way, but I don't know how well it works.  Push everything down into an abstracted say this function, and then implement the say this function for all platforms.  Should be 50 lines each or less, including necessary includes.
Everything else should be easily cross-platform.  if it's not, consider finding a library that handles it.  OpenAL runs on everything including phones, sockets can be abstracted by any number of things, windowing can be sdl/sfml, input can be sdl/sfml, etc.  On the one hand, over 85% of the blind gaming community (or the blind community in general) is on windows; on the other, in this day and age, having something that is at least close to cross-platform is quite feasible.  Actually making it build on all of them is going to require work, but pi cking libraries and tools so that it can isn't a big deal.