Re: CP recording... with a twist!

Another problem is that I already saw scores like over 80 before I confirmed it was cheatable. As I tested, when someone reaches around 80, the difficulty and speed do not change because they're all maxed out.
I do not know if he was cheating with another way (it's quite unbelievable though), but it at least means that someone is capable of catch up with the maximum difficulty of that game, and theoretically, they can continue forever until they get really tired or borrying.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector