Re: CP recording... with a twist!

if you really want a cheating add on, learn to code it yourself... that will make you pass the intellectual world many times over and you shall be rewarded accordingly. I mean, I think part of the challenge of a game is the effort you put into it. In fact, part of the thrill of most things in this world do have to do with this, but to each ...
I may respect that effortless is better outlook but I certainly do not share it as well.

I am also not sure how in the world people can hack their save files (which are by the way, encrypted  and saved every session)
and so online you have people having 24021586 objects.
I realize that I am about 70 gems short of my objective for unlocking custom mini game parties online by using custom lists, but I am slowly getting there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector