Re: CP recording... with a twist!

if you really want a cheating add on, learn to code it yourself... that will make you pass the intellectual world many times over and you shall be rewarded accordingly. I mean, I think part of the challenge/fun of a game is the effort you put into it. In fact, part of the thrill of most things in this world do have to do with this, but to each ...
I also think that developers would find such things if not anything else, slightly disrespectful. I commend the first post because it used things creatively and in fact it made the game considerably harder, which can be ideas for other game modes or whatever. As for the exposed bug/problem in post 10 it just made me laugh and had a good time for a while, and that was unique too, but that was it.
Bottom line to this is, I may respect that effortless is better/more fun outlook but I certainly do not share it.

I am also not sure how in the world people can hack their save files (which are by the way, encrypted  and saved every session)
and so online you have people having 24021586 objects.  Then why are they playing online.. I mean what is the point
I realize that I am about 70 gems short of my objective for unlocking custom mini game parties online by using custom lists, but I am slowly getting there. And like to meet people, but then again you have closed circles, people who kick you out for no reason instead of telling you you probably are not good enough at something.. but that comes with maturity, which there isn't much at all sometimes.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector