Re: SKULLGIRLS - fully accessible mainstream fighting game [PC]

@fastfinge, @blindjay and everyone else dismissing this game,

Sorry to say, but if you ask me with this attitude you're really a disgrace to all blind gamers and you should never advocate for game accessibility. If you want to stick to the audio game developers, be my guest. Just remember that those amazing breakthrough developers charge 4 or 5 times the price of skull girls for games that have draconian and unfair DRM, and very realistic physics that put you in control of a plane that weighs 50 kilos, climbs to 50000 feet in 20 seconds, and decelerates from 1000 km/h to 0 in half a second. Or games that make you drive a car down a railroad, because it's too difficult to make a game with, you know, actual roads. But never mind that man, it's amazing and empowering, and state of the art! sad

So you don't want to support the developer  because of the platfo rm he's using? OK. Just know that Valve only receives about 20-30% of the revenue. I wonder where the rest goes to? Maybe zero labs, the developers of the game, the same people who spent 2 days non-stop to make it accessible for a small fraction of the player base. But no, I can't do that because it's a disgrace to the blind community.