Re: SKULLGIRLS - fully accessible mainstream fighting game [PC]

Okay, not worth arguing. I am reading and i know what i am typing about so there is everything what I wanted to say.
That was only my comment regarding the topic and that's all. Noone must like what i am sayng about and how i am saying something and that is okay for me. This is not a first time when someone is against something what I'm saying about. I never told YOU ARE BLIND and TYPICAL PERSON, I only told this is typical blindy comment what yeah, you could get to you really. Instead of making some wars Better will be to concentrate on the main topic. Sorry to you f something sounds offensve, Maybe that's a difference between understanding / culture /  languages and _expression_. As I said, I knew what I wanted to type.