Re: SKULLGIRLS - fully accessible mainstream fighting game [PC]

@assault_freak: Actually, he was having accessibility problems earlier on in the thread. Like 4 pages ago, if I recall correctly.  And I'm not sure how you can state that his problem now isn't related to some misstep he made without even knowing it, thanks to steams access issues. And the idea that Steams usability has been proven is also something I can't accept. I spent 3 hours of my life proving that it isn't. Webvisum doesn't work on the CAPTCHA, and NVDA frequently freezes and crashes in the steam Window. The fact that it apparently works for some people sometimes does not proof of usability make.  As this discussion, while not productive, is at least not turning nasty, feel free to continue it with me via PM if you feel the need. But this really is about steam, so let's get off the thread that Sneak apparently owns, and is bound and determined to yell at people for threadjacking.

Edit: wrote 6 when I meant 4. Fixed. Aren't b raille errors wonderfully inexplicable to people who don't read braille?