Re: SKULLGIRLS - fully accessible mainstream fighting game [PC]

edit:

clipreader hasn't been installed yet but when i want to start the installation, my laptop tells me that a older version of that application isalready running. i really don't know how to solve this. help will be greatly appreciated.
/edit

hi everyone,

this week i signed up for steam. but a few things regarding this game aren't clear to me.

first ... i am using windows 8.1 and i am not sure if clipreader and saytools are installed corectly.
secondly when i start the game (this goes fine anyway) i get the logo first and when i hear the music and when i press the Arrow keys i hear sounds but don't know what they mean.
can some body explain to me how i can get my nvda reading the menu options? i am pretty new to this.
the lable of the screen, when i switch back to the screen of the game with alt+tab is called skullgirls encode or encoding.

sounds this familiar to some of you?

please help me cause i am so eager to play.

greetz mike