Re: SKULLGIRLS - fully accessible mainstream fighting game [PC]

Well, I think we can agree to reconcile with different opinions. lol But that is odd, because I've never experienced those issues... and to date you're the only one who I've spoken to with that problem. Web vissum worked fine for me when creating my account via the website. As to the installation problem being the result of a missed step? Now that's possible... though none of my computer knowledge explains why a missing executable file has to do with crappy accessibility. lol But I think I can end on the point that while steam is qualified by most of us here as usable, I wouldn't say it's accessible. The two have very different meaning to me.