Re: SKULLGIRLS - fully accessible mainstream fighting game [PC]

Hi all. I'm thinking about getting this game. how ever, I'm trying to sign up on steampowered.com but I am unable to do it. I'm using webvisum to solve the capcha  but everytime I do it, it just says, "Please verify your humanity by re-entering the characters below." I don't know how to get passed this thing. does anyone have any ideas of how I can sign up for this? Webvisum is not seeing the capcha correctly or something... anyone that has done it before with FF and WV, could walk me through of how to do it? thanks all.