Re: SKULLGIRLS - fully accessible mainstream fighting game [PC]

hi aaron and seal,

i set it up again but now on my windows 7 laptop and i got the game running and together with my nvda telling me single player, versus etc.
but i have the following question. normally i use jaws, but i found that working terrible with steam, that's why i use nvda for this. but how can i press one of the options? i tried normal enter, caps-lock enter, spacebar, left mouse button. and nothing lets me enter one of the options. i am kinda stuck on the main menu.

i am not that familiar with the nvda mouse cursor, so can you please tell me the things i need?

thanks a lot thus far.

greetz mike