Interactive Fiction Needs You

Hey all,

As per this blog post, which honestly probably should have been shared on this site earlier, the Interactive Fiction accessibility committee is in need of blind test subjects, er, testers. All applicants will be considered.

We basically need you to play two short games of interactive fiction, one written in the Inform programming language and the other with Twine, and report back on your experiences. You will get a small gift-card for your trouble, and hopefully help making one of the oldest forms of accessible gaming that much better for everyone.

Please contact the author of the blog post as indicated if you're able to participate. The deadline for testing is February 4. We could use as many IF fans as we can get up to that point. smile

Thanks much for your help! smile