Re: Interactive Fiction Needs You

Hi,
Thanks for informing us as well.
I also have some reservations though, I've not tried traditional IF for years I gave up on the puzzles that ended up just being too difficult, guess the verb instances, no built in hints, and then anything other than puzzles gets practically torn down by the IF community for being either too easy or not puzzly enough, I'd rather have a good story with some combat, questing and a land to explore. Kerkerkruip was awesome! I've pretty much been playing Choice of Games and some Twine games here and there, Choice of Games is my absolute go to though. I may apply but I don't really know.