Re: Interactive Fiction Needs You

Aaron,, have you tried the games with a limited parser? They tell you the commands you can use right at the start of the game, so there's no guessing the verb. I'm thinking about The Wizard Sniffer and Eat Me. Also, now the hint sistem is becoming more and more part of the game itself, I'm still looking at the Wizard Sniffer here. Finally, if you want something puzzly that's easy but also clever, I suggest you try out Lost Pig... No limited parser, but the solutions are very logic.