Re: Monthly Chat January 2019

I envy you northern hemisphere dwellers right now, can't wait for winter to return. The only thing I miss in winter is rain, and being able to swim. Otherwise, it's much better. It's much easier to stay warm than to cool down, since you can add a lot of layers of clothing but there's only so much you can take away. And not having to deal with mosquitoes, flies and all the other wonderful summer regulars is another major plus.